Easy access to modern conveniences at Cobbold Village
Cobbold Village is a special place for North Queensland weddings and events, outback holiday makers, families, school holidays, camping adventures and stopovers for grey nomads as they trek across the magnificent Gulf Savannah.
Guests have access to a range of accommodation options and modern facilities and conveniences to ensure an enjoyable stay while they discover one of the rare natural wonders of Far North Queensland.
- Private, air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- RV and caravan friendly camping area
- Clean and well-maintained kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Gas and wood-fired barbecues and fireplaces
- Basic groceries, supplies (including ice) and souvenirs sold on site
- Wireless internet access
- Public telephone
- Minor mechanical repairs
- Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks during the day
- Fully licensed bar
- Swimming pool with deck area and outback Queensland's first swim-up bar!
- Marked bushwalking tracks
- Guided tours every day
- Large, air-conditioned meeting & presentation room for corporate visitors
- A stunning and idyllic setting for unique outback weddings and events
Contact us to make a booking or for more information about Cobbold Village accommodation, tours and facilities.