Special events become amazing at Cobbold Gorge
Looking for a unique North Queensland outback event location for a truly memorable function or celebration? Imagine the reaction of your colleagues, family and friends to a function, party, reunion or special occasion against the stunning backdrop of a gorge and tranquil bush setting.
Cobbold Gorge is accessible and offers a rare combination of a stunning North Queensland outback icon, accommodation, modern facilities, great tours and plenty of things to do and see for your guests.
Planning your event
Cobbold Gorge has everything you need to make planning your North Queensland outback wedding, family celebration or corporate event easy and hassle free. In one unique, relaxed and accessible location, there is a:
- Stunning gorge and iconic outback setting
- Fully licensed bar and restaurant
- Indoor or outdoor function opportunities
- Country hospitality and in-house catering
- Conference room for up to 60 guests (40 seated inside; a further 20 can extend comfortably onto deck)
- Fast internet access and large screen for digital presentations
- Ample accommodation for guests (28 ensuite cabins with a variety of bedding configurations; also excellent RV and van friendly camping facilities)
- Transport and transfers
- All-weather station airstrip for helicopter and light plane arrivals
- A range of guided tours tailored to bring your guests the wonder of the gorge, scenery, flora and fauna and rich cultural history, including life on a working cattle property (before, during and after the event)
- Safe, family friendly environment where children can explore and play
To make the most of your North Queensland outback venue, contact us for friendly advice on accommodation, daily tours and self-drive options for your guests and useful tips about visiting us.