Cobbold Gorge Tours and Accommodation
Terms & Conditions
Cobbold Village legal business name is Cobbold Gorge Tours Pty Ltd.
Your first nights booking payment is required to confirm all reservations, apart from Easter which is a 50% deposit on both tours and accommodation booked. Day Visitors will be charged in full for their tours at time of booking. Once we receive your booking confirmation, your credit card will be debited. The name that will appear on your statement will be Cobbold Gorge Tours. Please be advised guests will be held liable for any damage or theft sustained to the property of Cobbold Gorge Tours Pty Ltd and any loss of keys will incur a $20 replacement fee.
No refunds will be given for shortened stays/late arrivals or reduced numbers. If a booking is cancelled outside these 72 hours a $15 cancellation fee per unit/site will apply. Cancellations or changes to bookings must be made at least 72 hours prior to the check in date or you will be charged the full amount of the first nights stay (or 50% deposit if Easter booking). If multiple bookings have been made you will be charged the first nights stay for each unit/site booked.
We seek your co-operation to ensure that your stay at Cobbold Gorge (and that of other guests) is enjoyable, peaceful and a pleasant place for you to spend your holiday.
To assist us in enabling this objective to be achieved we ask all guests to abide by the following rules.
- As this is a family orientated environment, we ask that you respect the rights of other guests by observing a “Quiet Time” between 10:00pm and 6:00am each day where noise is kept to minimum levels.
- We have a “No Smoking” policy in place. This applies to the interior of all buildings including the cabins, reception, amenities block, swimming pool and restaurant areas.
- Management reserves the right to enforce compliance regarding the consumption of excess alcohol. Guests who disregard the instruction of management will be asked to leave the property without any reimbursement of accommodation costs.
- For the safety of all guests, we request that the driving speed within the Village grounds be at a walking speed only.
- Please be advised guests will be held liable for any damage or theft sustained to the property of Cobbold Gorge Tours and any loss of keys will incur a $20 replacement fee.
- Any damage caused to Village property or accommodation will be recovered from the fee payable by way of deduction from your credit card or an invoice to the name of the principle party securing the accommodation, which may include the reasonable costs of loss rental if a unit is unable to be made available to future guests due to the actions of yourself or a member of your party.
- No animals are permitted within any accommodation units and any animals being brought on site in vans/vehicles must be declared at the time of booking. We do not have pet minding facilities and pets are not allowed on tour. If you have pets at your site, please secure them safely in a your accommodation/vehicle and on a leash when walking around the Village. Owners of pets who disturb other guests will be asked to leave the property without any reimbursement of accommodation costs.
- Guests are requested to check tour times and assemble on the deck of Reception 10 mins prior to tour times fully prepared with items you have been requested to bring.
- Cobbold Gorge and Cobbold Village as per CASSA regulations are “NO DRONE FLY ZONES”as our helicopter operates in these areas. Guests who disregard this rule and put others in danger will be asked to leave the property without any reimbursement of accommodation costs.
- Cobbold Gorge Tours takes no responsibility for any lost or stolen items from accommodation or vehicles and suggests that guests securely lock their unit and/or vehicle when unoccupied.
If any of the above rules are breached, you and/or your group may be requested to leave the park immediately, without any refund being provided.